Outside Service on Nov. 1
November 1st, 2020 @ 10:30 – 11:00 AM
As we attempt to navigate the new world of social distancing with our best efforts to keep ourselves and our community safe, we have greatly missed the opportunity to gather for worship and fellowship. An outdoor service will allow us to share in worship and see familiar faces while keeping us safely apart.
We can only have up to 30 people! Please register here
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call the office 916-421-1017.
- Please pre-register online (preferred) at www.sacjumc.com, or phone or e-mail with the Church Office(firstname.lastname@example.org 916-421-1017), or online by providing the names of individuals attending from the same household
- Please read a word about risk and responsibility online or when you come to the church.
- If you or any of member of your household has symptoms of illness (cough, fever of any level, difficulty breathing), seek medical assistance and STAY HOME.
- Restroom facilities will not be open except for emergency use only
- Plan to wear face masks and maintain 6 feet of social distancing at all times.
- Enter through the main gate from the front parking lot (Franklin Blvd)
- After your temperature is checked, and your name confirmed on the pre-registered list, please pick up one communion package. An usher will escort you to your seat
- During communion, after the pastor blesses the elements, please open the package and partake of the wafer. Then open the second lid and drink the cup.
- Unless children can sit still on a chair for 30 minutes, we discourage children to attend at this time to keep the social distance.
See you on Sunday!